Program and ScheduleMorning zazen is available from 5.30 am to 7.00 am, Monday to Friday. Shikantaza are practice periods of zazen only from 9.00 am to 12 noon. Zazenkai are one day sesshin that offer an introduction to practice including zazen, kinhin, oryoki, dokusan and dharma talk. Instruction is provided for those not familiar with practices. To register for these programs or request additional information, send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.442.1907.
- On Sat. Nov. 23 at 9:00 we are have a work practice to reassemble the shrine and other artifacts in the restored temple.
- On Sunday Nov. 24, from (9:00-12:00) Pompe Vidal will lead a meditation to usher in the new era of the restored temple.
- Regular daily practice begins on Monday, Nov. 25. Zazen at 6:15, service at 7:00 am, and zazen at 7:20, finishing at 8:00 am.
- 4-10 December, Rohatsu
- 15 December, Zazen with Pompe, Sensei, 9:00 am - 12:00 noon. Contact her for location details at email@example.com or 207.351.9692
- New Year Sesshin, 26 Dec, 2013 - 1 Jan 2014
New Year sesshin beginning Dec. 26 and ending Jan. 1. New Year’s Eve will be celebrated with 108 ringing of the bells. All are welcome to attend, even if not attending the sesshin.